How We Collect and Hold Personal Information
Chic Promotions collects your personal information that you voluntarily and knowingly provide when:
- you submit your details to us via email or contact form or
- you contact us by telephone or mail to make an enquiry about us or our services.
Your personal information is held in both electronic form and hard copy. Whilst every care is taken to protect your information, personal or company information transmitted to us is transmitted at your own risk due to the nature of electronic transmissions.
Purpose For Which We Collect, Hold, Use And Disclose Your Personal Information
Chic Promotions will use or disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable us to fulfil your requests for our services
- to place you in jobs with potential clients and seek placement opportunities for you
- to provide you with information about services, opportunities, promotions and our newsletter from time to time
- to respond to any query or complaint that you may make, and
- for internal administration, account keeping and invoicing purposes.
This may occur both where you have consented to the disclosure and you would reasonably expect that your information will be disclosed.
Types of Information Collected and Held
“Personal information” about you is information or an opinion about you or which is reasonably identifiable as you, whether or not the information or opinion is true and whether or not the information is recorded in a material form. The types of personal information that we collect and hold include:
- full name and date of birth
- photos of you
- racial or ethnic origin
- physical measurements and descriptions
- contact details such as telephone number, address and email address
- RSA (responsible service of alcohol) and RCG (Responsible Service of Gambling) Certificate details
- financial details such as banking, superannuation and Tax File Number details
- curriculum vitae – including past educational, employment and both personal and professional referee details
- Information on your specific skills and abilities including performance, languages etc.
Access To or Correction Of Personal Information
You may request access to your personal information that we hold, and you may seek the correction of such information by contacting our Director on 0405 504 026, firstname.lastname@example.org or PO Box 1234, Cronulla NSW 2230.
Please note that records of Personal Information pertaining to employment must be kept by Chic Promotions for a period of seven (7) years.
Complaints About A Privacy Breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles, please direct your complaint to us at one of the contact points set out above. Our Director will review your complaint and liaise with you to resolve your complaint.
Policy last updated May 2017.